Friday, June 20, 2008

He Changed the World

One of my challenges this Summer is to teach myself a variety of software programs in preparation for teaching technology next school year.

My first project is a little video using the new iMovie program.

This video is a little reflection on how Jesus constantly sought God through prayer. He went off to pray, especially when the task before Him was difficult.

Even though he was (is) God incarnate, He sought God's direction always.

Let me know if the size is too large or if there are other problems. It is in Quicktime format, and set for higher end broadband.



2 comments:

Curious Servant said...

Seems to have little hitches, even when it is fully loaded.

The full quality version came out pretty nice. I think I'll burn a couple of DVDs of it for some friends.

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!

The only thing I would critique; the smaller images would flow better if resized to match the rest of the format. A simple batch process with photoshop elements (or the like) @ 1000 px (or even 500) med qual jpeg would make everything even flow.

BTW - 3:20 is my favorite.

Love ya.

Justin