Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Night

Looks like Isaac will have to spend another night in the hospital until the pain is under control (apparently they won't let me give him morphine at home) and he can go to the bathroom (catheter free).

--2:30 p.m.--

Finally! A pain med that seems to help! He will spend another night in the hospital (until he can go to the bathroom and the pain is under control). AND... he just had a small bowl of pureed chicken soup and for the first time in 2 months, it went straight into his tummy!

2 comments:

Marvin said...

Morphine is prehistoric. I'm surprised they didn't use leeches on him. I'm glad he's doing better.

Unknown said...

Apparently, I’ve been absent too long again. I had no idea of what was going on. I am so sorry.

My love and prayers are with Isaac and you.