Thursday, January 21, 2010

Post Op

Operation: Post on Post Op

I ran back to Canby this morning... checked on developments in my classroom (things went OK yesterday... though apparently one boy had managed to move the document folder from the hard drive to the trash and then emptied the trash. I recreated the folder, but the files are lost).

Back at the hospital... Isaac need a catheter last night... and thought it was fine... but feels he is going to need another...

He went in for an x ray this morning...
and he ended up in so much pain.
I hope he didn't open anything up. I've never seen him hurt so bad. Made me cry to see him suffer.

They gave him a sedative and increased the morphine a couple of notches. It seems to make the pain bearable.

Brenda sent me a text thanking me for staying with him last night... (As if I did it to cover for her or something!)

I'm getting a lot of messages via this blog, emails, texts, and facebook comments about how people are praying, wishing him well, just saying nice things. Feels good.

So... there's my update post. I'll let y'all know when I know if I can take him home.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Praying here too, and grateful for the updates.