Monday, July 14, 2008

Honey...

Honey:

Things seem to be going well lately. I am glad.

It seems hard to talk about how to go from where we are... I thought writing might be easier.

I sure love you.

I want you to be happy, and I want our marriage to be great. I think it can be. I think it can be the best marriage ever.

I know I’m not perfect, so I am just letting you know that I would like us to find ways to communicate better. Not that we should try that “communicating without using words” thing we saw in the movie last night.

I know you want romance and excitement in your life. So do I.

I guess I’m just saying I don’t want us to drop into a rut, not work together, not let things just float along.

You are beautiful. Very beautiful.

I haven’t told you that enough.

I’m committed to doing what I can for us... beyond the boys..

I know things get very frustrating for you, with Jeremiah, and your mom, and Isaac.

I’m glad you have this job now that gives you a place to be out, to have friends, be useful, productive.

Maybe writing each other notes would be a good way to just say things withuot it getting too heavy.

Let me know how I can make you happier, make you feel as special as you really are.

Love you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whew. You have been saving up posts.

I've been thinking of you. I wish I could join you at the moon howlin'. I know it is a good and necessary thing for you. I hope you enjoy it.

Take care my friend.

Justin